Hundreds of nonprofits have been transformed by implementing the strategies of nonprofit guru, Rebecca Reynolds. Never before has this expansive knowledge been consolidated into one easy-to-use format...until NOW!
Nonprofit-KnowHow speaks to the real issues of real nonprofits, and is your trustworthy source for how to:
1. Build and maintain a consistently top-producing board of directors
2. Transform fear of asking for money into enthusiasm for sharing a great cause
3. Create a compelling fundraising program for all kinds of donors, resulting in a ready income stream
4. Develop a meaningful strategic plan that inspires and invigorates the whole organization
5. Maintain strong board/staff relations to maximize wherever you are in the nonprofit lifecycle
Developed from 20 years of consulting with all kinds of nonprofits, Nonprofit-KnowHow is a comprehensive resource for understanding time-tested concepts fundamental to nonprofits (The Guide) and for easily putting them into practice (The Workbook).
The Set gives nonprofits a one-stop shop alternative to wading through books or taking classes and webinars trying to find information. It's all here, always available, whenever you need it!
It’s terrific for orienting board members, staff and other volunteers – replacing hours of training and trial and error. Your investment today saves you time and money tomorrow.